Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Knock Knock

Finally, I'm done with editing the layout of my page. It took the whole day for me just to find the layout that would suit my taste. I've gone to different websites for Blogspot templates - rummaging here, delving there. I find some that caught my fascination  but what a pity - I end up with my own customization via the default templates you can find here. 


So here I am. My very first no-nonsense blog post. Just bear with me. And my sarcasm. Just in case you want to know my individuality, refer to the About Me on the right sidebar, bottom part. There, you know me now. Self-introduction isn't my thing, one random fact about me.


BTW, I don't intend to brag my page to anyone; that's not my main purpose of setting up this blog.  If you happen to find yourself on this site (I'll be posting a link in some of my social network accounts) and felt sick/irritated/annoyed/offended afterwards from reading my posts, just close the window/tab and never mind what you've read. 


Also, I'm not after the number of followers, truth be told. But if you find this space interesting enough and do want to hit the "Follow" button,  then feel free to do so. I'd appreciate it, anyway. 


P.S. I rant and whine and nitpick and find fault most of the time here. Don't say I didn't warn you. On the other hand, I know how to give respective credits to where it's due, no problem with that.




'Nuff said. 





Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts

recent posts

Pinterest

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook